CHARLESTON, W.Va. — Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced a representative from his office will meet with central and southeastern West Virginia residents in February to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
Justin Arvon, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
• Feb. 3: 11 a.m. to Noon – The Chocolate Moose, 1818 Harper Road, Beckley
• Feb. 4: 11 a.m. to Noon – Kirk’s Restaurant, 130 Hinton Bypass, Hinton
• Feb. 5: 11 a.m. to Noon – Burger King, 10097 Seneca Trail Road, Lewisburg
• Feb. 11: Noon to 1 p.m. – Marlinton Town Hall, 709 Second Ave., Marlinton
• Feb. 22: 11 a.m. to Noon – Hometown Restaurant, 137 Market St., Peterstown
• Feb. 25: 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. – Nicholas County Courthouse, 700 Main St., Summersville
Additionally, individual video meetings are available for consumers in Braxton, Clay, Fayette, Greenbrier, Monroe, Nicholas, Pocahontas, Raleigh, Summers and Webster counties. To schedule a time, contact Justin Arvon via 304-590-6462 or Justin.M.Arvon@wvago.gov.
For information on additional requirements specific to any in-person location, attendees are encouraged to contact Justin Arvon at 304-590-6462.