FAIRLEA W.Va. (WVDN) – Christmas at the Fair, an annual holiday event opens on Nov. 30 and the State Fair of West Virginia has released some vital know-before-you-go information. Here is everything attendees need to know:
- The event is held every Thursday-Sunday from Nov. 30 to Dec. 23, between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.
- Food is available for purchase on the fairgrounds, including deep-fried Oreos, funnel cakes, hot chocolate and more.
- To participate, attendees drive through the property to enjoy a dazzling display of Christmas decorations.
- Participants are asked to enter at Gate 5 on Route 219 North, beside the horse barns.
- The event is available for monetary donations only.
For more information, visit the State Fair of West Virginia on Facebook or visit statefairofwv.com
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.