ELKINS, W.Va., (WVDN) – Monongahela National Forest is recruiting students for 12 summer internship positions. College and high school students are encouraged to apply.
Applications are being accepted through https://www.usajobs.gov/ until Jan. 27. The following internship positions are open:
- Student Trainee (General) GS-0099-02; two positions in Elkins, one in Richwood. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698022100
- Student Trainee (Natural Resources Management and Biological Sciences) GS-0499-03/04/05; two positions in Marlinton, one in Parsons, one in Richwood. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698027600
- Student Trainee (Administration and Office Support) GS-0399-03/04/05; one position in Elkins. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698015500
- Student Trainee (Engineering) GS-0899-03/04/05; two positions in Elkins. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/698015300
- Student Trainee (Physical Sciences) GS-1399-03/04/05; two positions in Elkins. https://www.usajobs.gov/job/698018700
Review the job announcement carefully for deadlines and required information. Start dates vary. Visit the Forest Service Jobs webpage at https://fs.usda.gov/fsjobs to learn more about career opportunities, benefits, hiring events, and resources to help with the application process. For more information contact Administrative Officer Donald Rakes at firstname.lastname@example.org.