ALDERSON W.Va. (WVDN) – The Town of Alderson and Alderson Main Street are holding the Second Annual Fall Festival on the Bridge on Saturday, Oct. 7, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on and around the Alderson Memorial Bridge.
This free, family-friendly event will feature a variety of activities for all ages, including:
- Artisanal vendors selling unique handmade goods, such as jewelry, pottery, paintings, and woodworking
- Food vendors serving a variety of delicious food and drinks
- Live music from local musicians
- A scarecrow contest open to businesses, individuals, and organizations
- Fun activities for kids, such as face painting and games
The Alderson Gallery will also be holding its Grand Re-Opening on the day of the festival.
The Fall Festival on the Bridge is a great opportunity to celebrate the fall season in the beautiful town of Alderson. It is also a great way to support local businesses and organizations.
Here are some tips for making the most of your visit to the Fall Festival on the Bridge:
- Arrive early to beat the crowds and find a good parking spot.
- Wear comfortable shoes, as you will be doing a lot of walking.
- Bring cash, as some vendors may not accept credit cards.
- Bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Don’t forget to bring sunscreen and a hat, even if it is cloudy.
- Take your time and enjoy all that the festival has to offer.
Organizers hope to see you at the Second Annual Fall Festival on the Bridge in Alderson, West Virginia!
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.