LEWISBURG W.Va. (WVDN) – Lewisburg Historic Landmarks Commission will meet Monday, Oct. 16, at 5 p.m. in regular session in the Paul R. Cooley Council Chamber located in Lewisburg City Hall, 942 Washington Street West, Lewisburg. WV.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes: September 11, 2023, meeting.
3. Edith McKinley. 320 Lee Stre’1. replace windows on the second floor.
4. Mike Tremaim, 1621 Washington Street Last. install standing seam awning over basement walk-out.
5. Keith Bromke, 134 Lee Street North. demo l6x 17 garage and replace it with al6 x 10 shed.
6. Tina Morris, 197 Maple Street, repair the patio roof with a support column, replace the roof with Atlas Pinnacle Pristine Black Shadow in color, replace gutters and downspouts (white), and install a cap over the chimney. (black)
7. Wooton. Davis, Hussel & Johnson, Jefferson Street. building expansion with colors.
8. Libby Tomar 1505 Washington Street East, replace porch posts with wood posts painted white and replace the old handrail 34” in height.
9. Ben Long, 491 Church Street. add a wall to the previously approved driveway.
10. Adam Long, Court Street. replace the roof, replace cedar shingles with synthetic shingles.
II. Jessica Chestnut-Hall, 1599 Washington Street East, detached garage structure, changed siding and roofing to a metal roof, wood trim and hardy plank siding.
12. Discuss wayfinding master plan.
13. Comments from the public
14. Comments from the Zoning Officer.
15. Comments from the Commissioners.
The deadline for the next Historic Landmarks Commission meeting is Tuesday, Oct. 31, at noon.
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.