- As of April 3, online tasting tickets are sold out. A limited number of tickets will be sold at Will Call the morning of the festival.
- Those who have purchased tasting tickets online can pick them up at Will Call when they arrive at the festival between 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Dogs are not permitted at the festival.
- The MTA bus will be providing shuttle service to downtown Lewisburg from 7 a.m.-4 p.m. The shuttle runs every 20-30 minutes from the bottom of the Walmart parking lot to and from the Lewisburg United Methodist Church parking lot.
- Official tote bags and stickers will be available for purchase at Will Call.
- Friends don’t let friends count calories at the Lewisburg Chocolate Festival.
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.