As part of the continuing effort to make Raleigh County a safer and more inviting place for residents, Detlef Ulfers, representing the Raleigh County Property Safety Agency Board, presented an official list of those who have property safety complaints against them before the Raleigh County Commission during their Tuesday, Sept. 7, meeting.
Properties included in the official complaint list include:
– AB559 – Gary Wiseman (160 Shrewsberry Lane, Daniels);
– AB602 – Joe Tate and Betty Williams (4953 Lester Hwy, Hotchkiss);
– AB622 – Ethel Workman ℅ Robert Workman (1006 Upper Rock Creek Road);
– AB625 – Edward Richmond et. al. (154 Union Hall Road, Stanaford);
– AB631 – Robert Ratliff (6404 Tams Hwy, Amigo);
– AB641a – Gleada Thompson et. al. (357, 359 Bailey Ave., Beckley);
– AB641b – Mark Thompson (361 Bailey Ave., Beckley).
A public hearing with the owners regarding these properties has been set for Oct. 5.