The Greenbrier County Planning Commission will meet July 13 at 11 a.m. in the Greenbrier County Courthouse, 912 Court Street N., Lewisburg, WV 24901. The public may participate in the meeting. If you plan to attend in person please follow all health and safety protocols.
You may also attend the meeting either virtually or via phone.
Virtual Meeting Option: The meeting will be hosted on Zoom. The public can access meeting via:
Internet Access: https://wvu.zoom.us/j/91330370810 (Meeting ID: 913 3037 0810)
Phone Access: (dial) 1 (646) 558 8656 or 877-853-5257 or 888-475-4499 (Meeting ID: 913 3037 0810)
If you have trouble accessing the meeting or clearly hearing or seeing participants, please call 724-366-9076 immediately for assistance. Please be courteous and place your sound on mute while not speaking.
• Call to Order
• Approval of May 25, 2021 meeting minutes
• Election of Officers
• Discuss/ take action on Appalachian Headwaters building permit application
• Continue to review, consider and discuss changes to the draft zoning ordinance and draft zoning map, including but not limited to:
- Discuss and review the new residential zoning district
- Determine uses allowed in the new residential district
- Determine dimensional requirements for the new residential zoning district
• Review and Discuss amendments to the Comprehensive Plan
• Review and Discuss Enactment Process and Schedule
• Public Comment
• Schedule meeting with WVU Land Use Clinic