- Fall Flea Market: The Organ Cave Community Center will host a Fall Flea Market September 10th and 11th from 8 a.m. till ??. Concessions will be available. Setup fee is $10. Call 304-645-6098 for details.
- Hunter Education Course: James Chapel Methodist Church
710 Shoestring Trail
Crawley, WV 24931
Sept. 13, 14 & 15, 2021
6:00pm-9:30pm each evening and must attend all 3 nights.
Go to the following website to register: www.register-ed.com
- Food Bank Distribution: The White Sulphur Springs Pentecostal Holiness Church is having a Food Distribution this Saturday, September 11th, beginning at 9:00 a.m. This will be drive-through only with traffic turning onto Mountain Avenue then circling the block onto Ingleside Avenue. You are welcome to come. It is open to everyone and we have lots of boxes ready. We distribute on a first come, first served basis.
- Renick Town Council: The Renick Town Council will meet Monday September 13,, 2021 at 7:00pm at the Renick Town Hall.
Agenda Items Include: Community Comments, Approval of Minutes, Financial Reports, Building Permits, Committee Reports and Other.
- Gospel Concert: The Resurrecting Praise Community Choir will hold a concert of gospel and praise music at 4 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 26, at Concord United Methodist Church located on Vermillion Street in Athens. There is no admission charge, but a free-will offering will be taken. The choir is composed of singers from multiple churches in the Appalachian Highlands near Covington, Va.