The City of Beckley Council Meeting will be on March 8, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
1. Call meeting to order via live WebEx Event.
2. Reading and approval of minutes from the regular Council meeting dated
February 22, 2022.
3. First reading of an Ordinance Authorizing City of Beckley To Accept Property From Pinecrest Development Corporation.
4. Second reading & public hearing of an Ordinance Authorizing City Of Beckley To Purchase A Tract Of Real Estate On Carter Street In The Hedrick-Walker-Carter Addition Described As Lot No. 418 And A Portion Of An Eighteen (18) Foot Alley Located Off Of Carter Street.
5. Second reading & public hearing of an Ordinance Authorizing City Of Beckley To Purchase A Tract Of Real Estate In The Vicinity Of Carter Street And City Avenue In The Hedrick-Walker-Carter Addition As Shown On Tax Map 32, As Parcels 28, 29, 30, 31, 139, 140, City Of Beckley District.
6. Second reading and public hearing of an Ordinance Authorizing The City Of Beckley To Accept As A Gift From Harper Rentals, Inc. Real Property Identified As Lot 25, Main Street (Commonly Known As The WJLS Building). (Tabled at 2-22-22 meeting).
7. Approval of fiscal year 2022-2023 budget.
8. Old Business.
9. New Business.
10. Public Comments.
Due to COVID-19, the regular council meeting for the City of Beckley scheduled for March 8, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. will be held by WEB-X only. The public may join the meeting from their computer or phone using the weblink or phone number provided
on the City’s webpage or Facebook page the day of the Council meeting.