Local Lewisburg residents, Gary and Dena Williams, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on November 21, 2020. In these unusual times with traditional celebrations and gatherings out of the question, they have decided to mark this occasion by contributing to the Communities in Schools Angel Tree Outreach project. The Angel Tree will help many deserving children in the area to have a special Christmas in this very difficult time.
The couple invites family and friends to help them celebrate by joining them and contributing to Angel Tree. Contributions can be made by mailing donations to Old Stone Presbyterian Church, 644 Church Street, Lewisburg, WV 24901 Attn: Williams Anniversary Angel Tree fund, or online:
1. Visit www.oldstonechurchwv.com and click on “Give” at the top right of the page. 2. Type in the amount you would like to donate.
3. Click on the drop-down menu where it says “To” and change “General Fund” to “Williams Anniversary.”
4. Enter your first name, last name, email address, and phone number.
5. Enter your credit card or banking information and choose whether you’d like to cover the processing fee.
6. Be sure to note in the memo “For Williams Anniversary” to ensure your gift will get to the right place.
7. Click the give button to finalize your donation.